September 19 – September 25, 2010
- September 23, Vandalism, Parking Lot 7. Unknown suspect, using a stencil, spray painted graffiti on the side of a storage container. The same graffiti was observed at three other locations along the 'perimeter road' parking cut-outs. Report taken.
- September 22, Medical Aid, SHC. Campus police responded to call at the Student Health Center regarding a male who was experience an acute asthma attack. The campus nurse requested a paramedic response. OCFA paramedics responded and the victim was transported to a local hospital. Report taken.
- September 22, Petty Theft, PE100. Victim reported that he left his unattended backpack under a bench in the men's locker room. When he later returned, his found his ransacked backpack near the door. When he checked the backpack, he discovered an MP3 player missing. Report taken.
- September 21, Petty Theft, PE100. Victim reported that he left his unattended backpack while showering in the men's locker room. When he later checked his backpack, he discovered U.S. currency missing from the backpack. Report taken.
- September 21, Medical Aid, A300. Campus police responded to call a regarding an injured student who twisted her ankle while attempting to stand-up at her desk. The campus nurse responded to the location and transported the victim to the Student Health Center. Report taken.
- September 20, Petty Theft, A100. Victim reported that she parked her bicycle at the bike rack at the rear of A100 and left the area. When she returned to the bike rack, she discovered that an unknown person had removed a handlebar mounted light and attempted to remove the red tail light. Report taken.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.