May 2 – May 8, 2010
- May 7, Misdemeanor Hit & Run, ATEP Lot A. Vehicle owner stated she lawfully parked her vehicle in Lot A, at the ATEP campus. When she returned to her vehicle, she discovered that the left rear quarter panel had been struck by an unidentified vehicle that left the location without reporting the incident. Report taken.
- May 6, Medical Aid, CDC. Campus Police and Paramedics responded to a call regarding a child who had fallen off a balance beam. Paramedics examined the child and determined she may have fractured her left arm. The child was transported to a local hospital. Report taken.
- May 5, Grand Theft, SSC. Victim stated he parked and locked his bicycle to bike rack in near the SSC patio. When he returned to the bike rack after a class, the bike was missing. Report taken.
- May 5, Suspicious Circumstances, P-1. A campus staff member reported finding a student in a classroom, in partially dressed state, 'computer surfing' pornographic sites. When confronted by police, the subject admitted the activity and was referred to the Dean of Students. Report taken.
- May 4, Auto Burglary, Lot #8. Victim parked and locked his vehicle, leaving the keys in the door. When he returned he found a note on the vehicle stating that his keys were given to campus police. After retrieving his keys, he discovered an IPOD missing from a bag behind the rear seat. Report taken.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.