October 11 – October 17, 2009
- October 13, Medical Aid, PE200. Paramedics responded to call regarding a Student athlete became ill during a basketball game. The student who is being treated for an existing medical condition was picked-up by a parent. Report taken.
- October 14, Misdemeanor Hit and Run, Lot 9. An unoccupied legally parked vehicle sustained minor damage when it was struck on the left rear quarter panel by a vehicle identified by a witness. Report taken.
- October 15, Medical Aid, Entrance to Cafeteria. Victim fainted and fell, striking her head on a 2' high outdoor ashtray. The SHC Nurse responded and administered first aid. Victim refused further medical aid. Report taken.
- October 15, Medical Aid, PE Weight Room. Victim dropped weightlifting plate on right toe causing laceration. The SHC Nurse responded and administered first aid. Report taken.
- October 17, Medical Aid, B116. Victim felt ill and fainted while taking test. Victim said she had been up all night studying for tests and refused medical aid. Report taken.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.