May 24 – 30, 2009
- May 30, Misdemeanor Hit and Run, Soccer Field Parking Lo. An unoccupied parked vehicle was damaged when struck on left front bumper by an unidentified vehicle.
- Unoccupied parked vehicle was damaged when struck on the driver's side rear quarter panel by unidentified vehicle.
- May 26 Assault, Lot 9. During a dispute over parking space a unidentified driver/suspect slapped the driver of the other vehicle, then vandalized the victim's before leaving the area.
- May 26 Incident Report, PAC. Police received several reports of a male subject making annoying phone calls to staff. Subject was contacted and advised to discontinue.
- May 27 Non-Injury Traffic Accident, College Drive. A driver making an illegal left turn drove over the center median of the roadway causing damage to her vehicle and IVC property. A report was taken.
- May 27 Incident Report, CDC. Police received a report of a possible child endangerment situation. Following an investigation, the child was released to the uninvolved parent. A report was taken.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.