- February 24 Traffic Accident, Lot #3. Non-injury traffic accident, vehicle backed into another vehicle causing minor damage.
- February 25 Disruptive Student, PAC. Student disrupted class and was disrespectful to the instructor. Student left before officer arrived.
- February 26 Petty Theft, IVC Library, Second Floor Study. Unknown subject stole an unattended ladies black "Juicy" bag. CLEARED BY ARREST
- February 17 Criminal Threat, IVC Library. Student reported that another student threatened him during a class. The suspect was contacted by police and ordered to leave campus until contacted by the Dean of Students.
- February 18 Malicious Mischief, B100 Men's Restroom. Unknown person used a black marker pen to write gang graffiti in tile grout.
- February 18 Petty Theft, IVC B262 Lobby. Unknown subject stole an unattended computer keyboard.
- February 18 Traffic Accident, Lot #8. Non-injury traffic accident, vehicle vs. unoccupied parked vehicle causing minor damage.
- February 8 Malicious Mischief, Lot #5. Unknown suspect vandalized vehicle left at Carfaire location, leaving 18 inch scratches on the driver's side doors.
- February 9 Grand Theft, Life Fitness Center. Unknown subject stole a black patent leather purse from bench in women's locker room.
- February 2 Attempted Petty Theft, Bookstore. Suspect tried to hide book under clothing before being confronted by Bookstore employee. Suspect was questioned by police and later released.
- February 6 Medical Aid, PE 250. Basketball team official from Riverside City College suffered seizure. Victim was stabilized by Paramedics and transported by ambulance Hospital.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.