- January 20 Traffic Accident, Lot 5. Non injury traffic accident; vehicle vs. vehicle.
- January 20 Misdemeanor Hit and Run, Lot 2. Unoccupied parked vehicle was damaged when struck on the driver's side rear quarter panel by unidentified vehicle.
- January 21 Petty Theft, PE 100. Unknown suspect stole $50.00 cash from the victim's wallet. The wallet was recovered the floor of the men's locker room.
- January 14 Misdemeanor Hit and Run, Lot 5. Unoccupied parked vehicle was damaged when struck on the passenger door and quarter panel by an unidentified vehicle.
- January 15 Attempted Grand Theft, B282. Unknown suspect attempted to steal a Lap Top Computer from an unlocked faculty office.
- January 6 Attempted Burglary, Baseball Field. Unknown suspect cut padlock off baseball storage container. Nothing reported taken.
- January 1 Medical Aid, PE 200. Student athlete was injured during a basketball game when she was accidently struck in the throat. Victim was transported to hospital for treatment.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.