- December 23 Criminal Threat, SSC 110. Victim was threatened by suspect who had called to complain about not receiving grade transcripts.
- No activity during the reporting period.
- December 8 Vandalism, SSC – Second floor men's room. Mirror's scratched with unknown tool.
- December 9 Traffic Accident, Lot 8A. Non injury traffic accident; vehicle vs. vehicle.
- December 9 Medical Aid, Lot 8A. A woman tripped over a concrete tire stop and sustained facial abrasions on right cheek. Victim refused transport to medical facility.
- December 9 Medical Aid, SSC 130. A woman was injured when a chair she was sitting on collapsed. Victim refused medical treatment.
- December 4 Misdemeanor Hit and Run, Lot #9. Unoccupied parked vehicle was damaged when struck on the driver's side by unidentified vehicle.
- December 6 Trash Can Fire, BST. Received a report of a trash can fire outside of building. The cause or origin is unknown.
Notice:The IVC Campus Police Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of posting.