Live Scan Services
We are a California Department of Justice approved fingerprinting service provider. We do Live Scan fingerprinting in a secure and confidential environment.
Our services include Live Scan fingerprinting for employment, licenses, volunteers, adoption, criminal record checks and other legal purposes. Fingerprints are electronically submitted with our Live Scan device, and within hours are transmitted to the below agency(s) for criminal record checks.
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- California Social Service (CAL)
Irvine Valley College Police Department
5500 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
The Irvine Valley College Police Department is located at building CP100 in the back of parking Lot 8.Thirty minute parking is available in front of the Campus Police Station.
Hours of Operation - No appointment necessary
Monday through Thursday: 7 am-1 pm and 2 pm-5 pm
Friday: 7 am - Noon
Saturday: 8am - Noon
At the time of your Live Scan you must present the following:
- 3 Completed Copies of “Request for Live Scan Service” application
- OR I number must be filled in.
- Level of service must be checked.
- 1 Valid government identification with photo
- Valid driver’s license from any state
- Valid Department of Motor Vehicle-issued identification card
- Valid military identification Card
- Valid resident alien Card
- Valid immigration Card
- Valid US Passport
Rolling Service Fee
- $15.00 IVC and Saddleback College students and employees
- $25.00 general public
- $25.00 ink fingerprint card for the first two cards, $5 for each additional card
Typical Applicant Clearance Fees (based on the level of service requested):
We Accept Cash, Credit Cards, or Check. Please have checks made out to Irvine Valley College.